Be A Volunteer – Share your Time/Skills/Talents
Uyir Foundation is always in search of good volunteers who have the passion to improve the lives of the poor and needy. Share your Time, Skills and Talents to those in need of assistance.We assure you that it will be a rewarding experience to you.
Below are the areas you can volunteer in.
- Teach our Evening study centre children
- Provide Skill Development Training to our teachers
- Provide Skill Development Training to the women in the community
- Provide Skill Development Training to the youth in the community
- Tree Planting
- Eye Donation Awareness Campaign
- Collect Old/New Clothes
- Collect Old/New Books
- Collect Old/New Toys
- Facilitating Government Schemes to the needy
- Assist Senior Citizens and spend time with them
- Interact with School dropouts and encourage them to get back to school
Uyir Foundation looks for highly committed and passionate individuals to join us to realize our Vision.
- Any graduate with marketing, communication & presentation skills.
- The job requires you to meet, follow up and create a data base of sponsors.
- Collect Donations in person from the sponsors.
- Salary INR 10,000 (consolidated)
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly fill the volunteer form below